Someone went into the back of me while driving and I have whiplash Can I claim for compensation? Where do I go?

by admin on May 17, 2010

whats the next best thing to do? i have been to the doctors and i have to take 2 weeks off work. Is they any good personal injury solicitors other than these large companies like national accident helpline as they are too confusing.

Related Blogs


dan Keer May 17, 2010 at 8:17 pm

if you submit a claim with they will show you the best thing to do. Nothing better than asking the personal injury people themselves i say. I got 3k for whiplash with them.

Jess4rsake May 17, 2010 at 8:17 pm

You can sue for pain and suffering if you have full tort insurance coverage on your car. If you have uninsured motorist coverage, you can sue the other driver who hit you if they do not have any car insurance, as not having car insurance is against the law in the USA. You can sue the other driver if he does not have enough insurance coverage to pay for the damages done to your vehicle and your body. If you do not have full tort coverage your rights to sue for pain and suffering may be limited.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: